花木兰电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)

2025-11-11

花木兰 中英文对白

花木兰 Mulan

匈奴入侵,快点烽火!

We're under attack!Light the signal!

现在全中国的人都知道你来了 Now all of China knows you're here.

好极了 Perfect.

启票皇上 Your Majesty

匈奴已越过北方边界

the Huns have crossed our northern border.

不可能,无人能越过长城

lmpossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.

他们由单于领军

Shan-Yu is leading them.

我们将保卫你的皇宫

We'll set up defenses around your palace immediately.

不,派你的军队保护朕的子民

No. Send your troops to protect my people. 赐福 Chi Fu.

是 皇上

Yes, Your Highness?

通令全国各地征召壮丁

Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.

紧急召集所有军人回营服役

Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.

皇上,恕臣直言

Forgive me, Your Majesty,

我相信我的军队就能阻挡单于 but I believe my troops can stop him.

朕不能冒这个险,将军

-1页-

l won't take any chances, General.

小兵也会立大功

A single grain of rice can tip the scale.

有时候,一个人就是胜败关键

One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.

妇德就是文静,谦虚 Quiet and demure.

文雅 ?? Graceful. 礼貌 Polite. 雅致 Delicate.

举止优雅?小心? Refined. Poised.

Punctual.' 守时 糟了 Ai-yah! 小白

Little Brother! 小白

Little Brother!

小?? Lit...

你在这儿啊?

Ah! There you are.

谁是世上最聪明的小狗狗

Who's the smartest doggy in the world?

来吧,小家伙

Come on, smart boy.

今天你能帮我做家务吗?

Can you help me with my chores today?

列祖列宗

Honorable ancestors,

花木兰 中英文对白

让木兰今天给媒婆一个好印象

please help Mulan impress the matchmaker today.

求求您,请帮帮她吧 Please.Please help her.

爹爹,我给您带来??

Father, l brought your... Whoa! 木兰 Mulan.

我多准备了一个 l brought a spare.

医生说清早三杯茶

The doctor said three cups of tea in the morning...

还有晚上上三杯哦 and three at night.

木兰,你早该进城了

Mulan, you should already be in town.

我们都指望你?? We are counting on you

替花家光宗耀祖啊

to uphold the family honor.

别担心,爹

Don't worry, Father.

我不会让您失望 l won't let you down.

祝我好运 Wish me luck.

快去吧 Hurry!

我要求祖宗多多保佑木兰 l'm going to... pray some more.

夫人,你女儿来了没?

Fa Li, is your daughter here yet?

媒婆可不是个有耐性的人哦

The matchmaker is not a patient woman.

-2页-

她怎么老是迟到啊 Of all days to be late.

我早该求祖宗保佑的

l should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.

他们能保佑什么?

How lucky can they be?

他们死了啊 They're dead.

除此之外??我有 Besides, l've got..

我们需要的幸运符 all the luck we'll need.

你该有点用处了

This is your chance to prove yourself.

奶奶,小心啊 Grandma, no! 哇塞 Yep,

这只蟋蟀真是幸运

this cricket's a lucky one!

我来了 l'm here.

怎么了? What?

娘,我必须..

But, Mama, l had to...

不要找借口

None of your excuses.

你先要打扮一下

Now, let's get you cleaned up.

@ This is what you give me to work with @ Well, honey, I've seen worse @ We are gonna turn this sow's ear @ Into a silk purse lt's freezing. 好冷哦

花木兰 中英文对白

lt would have been warm if you were here on time.

@ We'll have you washed and dried @ Primped and polished Til you glow with pride

@ Trust my recipe for instant bride @ You'll bring honor to us all Mulan, what's this? Uh, notes.

ln case l forget something. Hold this.

We'll need more luck than l thought.

@ Wait and see when we're through @ Boys will gladly go to war for you - @ With good fortune - @ And a great hairdo

[together] @ You'll bring honor To us all

@ A girl can bring her family @ Great honor in one way - @ By striking a good match - Huh?

- @ And this could be the day - [laughs]

@ Men want girls with good taste - Calm. - Obedient.

@ Who work fast-paced @ With good breeding - @ And a tiny waist - [gasps]

@ You'll bring honor to us all

@ We all must serve our emperor @ Who guards us from the Huns @ A man by bearing arms @ A girl by bearing sons

@ When we're through you can't fail @ Like a lotus blossom soft and pale @ How could any fellow say no sale @ You'll bring honor to us all @ You'll bring honor to us all There. You're ready. Not yet.

An apple for serenity.

-3页-

A pendant for balance. @ Beads ofjade @ For beauty

@ You must proudly @ Show it

@ Now add a cricket @ Just for luck

@ And even you can't blow it @ Ancestors, hear my plea

@ Help me not to make a fool of me @ And to not uproot my family tree @ Keep my father standing tall @ Scarier than the undertaker

@ We are meeting our matchmaker [townspeople] @ Destiny guard our girls @ And our future as it fast unfurls @ Please look kindly On these cultured pearls

@ Each a perfect porcelain doll @ Please bring honor to us @ Please bring honor to us @ Please bring honor to us @ Please bring honor to us

@ Please bring honor to us all @

花木兰 Fa Mulan. 在

Present.

不要随便开口

Speaking without permission. 哦 Oops.

她火气这么大干嘛?

Who spit in her bean curd?

太瘦了

Mmm. Too skinny.

不容易生出儿子

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

妇有四德指的是什么? 说呀

妇德指导的是谦虚 而妇言是少说话

妇容是和悦,还有妇力?? 是妇功

花木兰 中英文对白

妇功意思是服从 跟我来

Hmm. This way.

现在呢 Now, 倒茶

pour the tea.

取悦你未未的公婆

To please your future in-laws,

一定要谨慎望而却步、优雅

you must demonstrate a sense of dignity...

还要心存恭敬 and refinement.

你也必须注意仪态 You must also be poised.

对不起

Um, pardon me.

还要安静 And silent!

能不能还我一下?

Could l just take that back?

等一下

One moment.

为什么,你笨手笨脚 Why, you clumsy...

我认为进行得顺利,对吧? l think it's going well, don't you?

快给我水,浇水呀

Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

你实在是太不像话 You are a disgrace!

你也许看起来像个新娘 You may look like a bride,

可是永远不会为你们家争光

but you will never bring your family honor!

@ Look at me

-4页-

看看我

@ I will never pass 我永远成为不了

@ For a perfect bride 好新娘

@ Or a perfect daughter 或是好女儿

@ Can it be 可以吗

@ I'm not meant to play this part 我不是有意要这样

@ Now I see 现在我知道

@ That if I were truly to be myself 我是不是真的自我

@ I would break my family's heart 我会伤了家人的心

@ Who is that girl I see 我看到的那女孩是谁

@ Staring straight @ Back at me

@ Why is my reflection 为什么我的倒影

@ Someone I don't know @ Somehow I cannot hide @ Who I am 我是谁

@ Though I've tried 虽然我尝试了

@ When will my reflection show @ Who I am inside

@ When will my reflection show @ Who I am @ Inside @ 天啊 My, my.

今年花开得真漂亮啊

What beautiful blossoms we have this year.

花木兰 中英文对白

可是你看,这朵迟了 But look.This one's late.

但我肯定等到它开花的时候 But l'll bet that when it blooms,

一定会是最美丽的

it will be the most beautiful of all.

什么事? What is it?

木兰,你别出去 Mulan.Stay inside.

乡亲们 Citizens

我从京城带来皇上谕令

l bring a proclamation from the imperial city.

匈奴已侵犯中原

The Huns have invaded China.

皇上有令

By order of the emperor,

每家都要选出一名壮丁从军

one man from every family must serve in the lmperial army.

萧家接旨

The Hsiao family.

易家接旨 The Yi family.

我愿替我爹保卫国家

l will serve the emperor in my father's place.

花家接旨 The Fa family. 不 no

我已准备为国效劳

l am ready to serve the emperor.

爹,你不能去

Father, you can't go.

-5页-

木兰 Mulan!

官爷,求求你 Please, sir,

我爹已经参加过战场了

my father has already fought bravely...

住嘴! Silence!

你该教教你女儿

You would do well to teach your daughter

男人说话,哪有她插嘴的份?

to hold her tongue in a man's presence.

木兰,你让爹丢尽颜面 Mulan, you dishonor me.

明日到军营报到

Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp. 是 Yes, sir.

楚家接旨

The Chu family!

你不应该去的

You shouldn't have to go! 木兰 Mulan.

有足够的年轻人为国打仗啊

There are plenty of young men to fight for China.

能够保家卫国是我的荣耀

lt is an honor to protect my country and my family.

就为了荣耀,连命都不要? So, you'll die for honor.

我为国拐躯,死而无憾 l will die doing what's right.

-可是,如果?-我自有分寸 - But if you...- l know my place!


花木兰电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:学考2024高中政治81国家财政练习1

相关阅读
本类排行
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

下载本文档需要支付 7

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219