口译9

2025-06-26

一. 称呼

女士们,先生们 Ladies and Gentlemen 朋友们/各位朋友 Dear friends 各位嘉宾 Distinguished guests 尊敬的来宾 Honored Guests 各位同事 Dear colleagues 同志们 Comrades

青年朋友们 Young friends

(中国)同胞们 Fellow countrymen (美国)同胞们 My fellow citizens

(港澳台和海外华人)同胞们 Dear Compatriots

老师们、同学们、朋友们 Dear faculty and staff members, students and friends

同学们,老师们 Dear Students and Faculty Members

各位老师,家长,毕业生们 Members of the faculty, parents, and especially, the graduates Members of the faculty, proud parents, and, above all, graduates

各位企业家朋友 Members of the business community

亲爱的运动员们 Dear athletes

尊敬的各位国家元首、政府首脑和王室代表 Distinguished Heads of State and Government and Representatives of Royal Families 尊敬的各位使节、代表和夫人 YourExcellencies Diplomatic Envoys, Representatives of International Organizations and Your Spouses

各位使节及使团同事Excellencies and Colleagues of the Diplomatic Corps 各位团长 Heads of Delegations 各位议员朋友 My Lords and MPs

中央政府驻港机构各位领导 Heads of local offices of the Central Government

尊敬的…主席和…夫人Your Excellency President …and Madame …

尊敬的罗格主席和夫人 Respected IOC President Rogge and Mrs Rogge

尊敬的克雷文主席和夫人 Respected President Philip Craven and Mrs Craven

尊敬的各位国际奥委会委员 Distinguished Members of the International Olympic

Committee

主席先生/总统先生 Mr. President 总理先生 Mr. Premier / Prime Minister 总统女士 Madame President

尊敬的阿罗约总统阁下 Your Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo 国王和王后陛下 Your Majesties 各位殿下 Your Royal Highnesses 尊敬的桑德罗·邦迪部长 Respected Minister Sen. Sandro Bondi

尊敬的戴秉国国务委员 Your Excellency State Councilor Dai Bingguo

尊敬的李省长 Honorable Governor Li 尊敬的杨市长 Honorable Mayor Yang

团中央第一书记X先生 First Secretary Mr. X

高教授及夫人 Professor and Mrs Kao

尊敬的内格罗蓬特常务副国务卿 Honorable Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte 尊敬的亨特勋爵 Lord Hunt

尊敬的白乐威爵士 Sir David Brewer

尊敬的阿姆鲁·穆萨秘书长 Your Excellency Secretary General Amr Moussa

(香港)政务司司长 The Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration

尊敬的(国家林业局保护司)贾建生副司长 Deputy Director General JiaJiansheng

尊敬的刘立军处长 Division Director Liu Lijun

尊敬的耶鲁大学校长理查德·莱文先生 Dear Mr. Richard Levin, President of Yale University,

尊敬的(剑桥大学)理查德校长 Vice Chancellor Alison Richard

二. 表达高兴出席活动 1. 问候朋友

今天很高兴和你们在这里。

It is a great pleasure to join you all this morning.

很高兴再次见到各位新老朋友。

It is a real pleasure to meet friends, both old and new, here.

新老朋友济济一堂,我感到很愉快。

It is delightful to be among friends, both old and new.

看到有这么多朋友在座,令我万分高兴。

It is a great pleasure to see so many friends in the audience.

2. 来到某处

来到向往已久的中国,非常高兴。

It gives me great pleasure to come to China, a fascinating country that I have long wanted to visit.

今天来X大学和大家见面,我感到很荣幸。 It is an honor to be with you at X University.

我荣幸地来到永恒的开罗古城,荣幸地受到两所著名学府的邀请。

I am honoured to be in the timeless city of Cairo, and to be hosted by two remarkable institutions.

今天,我很荣幸前来参加世界上最好的学校之一的毕业典礼。

I am honoured to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world.

非常高兴今天能够对你们讲话并提前一点庆祝清华大学成立100周年。

It is a great pleasure to be able to speak to you today and celebrate a little in advance ─ Tsinghua’s 100th anniversary.

我非常高兴今天站在这个讲台上与你们面对面的交流。

It is my great pleasure today to stand on your rostrum and have this face-to-face exchange with you.

我很高兴今天能再次来到中国,并在这个伟大的学校与你们见面。

It is a pleasure to be back in China and to join you here today at this great university.

我很高兴能在“东西方中心”进入50周年之际来到这里,来到这所坐落在这个最不一般的地方的美丽校园。

I’m delighted to be here at the East-West Centre in a new year that marks your 50th anniversary on this beautiful campus in this most extraordinary place.

我很高兴能再次来到北京参加第七届亚欧首脑会议,并且得到在贵院这一培养中国未来领导人的重要学府做演讲的机会。

I am delighted to be back in Beijing for the 7th ASEM Summit and to be given this opportunity to address this important school that nurtures your nation’s leaders of tomorrow.

3. 友好访问

总统先生,我很高兴在这春光明媚的美好时节应您的盛情邀请访问贵国。

I'm glad to visit the United States in the lovely season of spring, at your invitation, Mr. President.

我感到很荣幸能够有机会到上海跟你们交谈。

It is a great honour for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you.

非常高兴在金秋时节访问贵国,来到美国著

名的智库战略与国际问题研究中心与朋友们见面。

It is my great pleasure to meet you, my friends, here at this prestigious think tank today during my visit to your country in this golden season of fall.

很高兴在美丽的日内瓦与各位相聚一堂。 It is a distinct pleasure to meet you in the beautiful city of Geneva.

今天,我很高兴来到开罗阿拉伯国家联盟总部,同各位使节和埃及各界朋友们交流。

I am delighted today to have the opportunity to meet you, diplomatic envoys and Egyptian friends from various sectors, here at the headquarters of the League of Arab States.

4. 参加会议

非常高兴能够访问美丽的意大利,并在这里举办“中国西藏发展论坛”。

I am very pleased to be able to pay a visit to this beautiful country and hold the “China Tibetan Development Forum”.

十分荣幸能在美中两国之间的战略与经济对话首次会议开幕式上致辞。

It is a privilege to open this inaugural meeting of the Strategic and Economic Dialogue between the United States and China.

很高兴今天能在此就“全球化”这一主题来和大家谈谈我的想法。

Today I’m very delighted to be here to share with you some of my thoughts on the topic of Globalization.

今晚,我应邀在诸位面前讲话,确实是一种荣幸。

It is indeed an honour to have been invited to speak before the group assembled this evening.

今天,我很荣幸站在这里与大家作个交流,向各位介绍一下中国军队的情况。

Standing here today I feel very pleased to share thoughts with you with an introduction on Chinese military.

很高兴应英语联盟之邀做丘吉尔讲座,索姆斯女男爵的光临令我深感荣幸。

It is a great honor for me to be invited to speak at the Churchill Lecture. And it is a special honor to have Lady Soames with us in the audience.

5. 参加活动

今天,我们很高兴在这里欢聚一堂,庆祝中华人民共和国成立60周年。

It is a great pleasure to join you all today to

celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

非常荣幸今天能与诸位聚在一起,共同庆祝美国的第232独立日。

It is a great honor tobe surrounded by so many of you today as we gather here to celebrate America’s 232nd Independence Day.

很高兴出席迎接熊猫泰山和美兰回归中国的活动。

I am delighted to be present to celebrate the arrival of pandas Tai Shan and Mei Lan to China.

我很高兴能再次来到这里参加新美国安全中心的这次活动。

It’s a great pleasureto be back and to be here at this CNAS event.

6. 出席宴会

我很高兴出席今天的晚宴。

It gives me a great pleasure toattend tonight's dinner.

很高兴出席今晚的招待会。

It is my great pleasure to join you at the reception.

今天,很高兴在北京和KEA中国的会员以及嘉宾共进早餐。

I am delighted to join KEA China and you guests here in Beijing this morning.

很高兴应邀出席今天的早餐会,与欧洲议会人民党党团的朋友们就中欧关系交流看法。 I am very pleased to be invited to this breakfast meeting and exchange views on China-EU relations with friends of the bureau of the People's Party at the European Parliament.

三. 感谢 1. 感谢邀请

感谢你们,让我有机会同你们一起分享这个美妙的日子。

Thank you for letting me share this wonderful day with you.

我对你们以及埃及人民的盛情邀请表示感谢。

I'm grateful for your hospitality, and the hospitality of the people of Egypt.

我一开始要非常感谢哈佛萨默斯校长的邀请。

I would like to begin by sincerely thanking President Summers for his kind invitation.

谢谢你们给予我们参加这次毕业典礼的殊荣。

Thank you for giving us this singular privilegeof being part of this commencement ceremony.

首先,我感谢莱文校长的邀请,使我有机会来到世界著名学府耶鲁大学,同青年朋友和老师们相聚在一起。

Let me begin by thanking you, Mr. Levin, for your kind invitation and the opportunity to come to Yale to meet young friends and teachers of this world-renowned university.

2. 感谢光临

感谢大家前来参加我们的活动。

Thank you all for joining us this morning.

再次感谢各位的光临!

Again, I thank you for coming tonight!

感谢大家今晚拨冗莅临。

Thank you all fortaking the time to be here this evening.

3. 感谢介绍

X市长,谢谢您做介绍时的友好言辞。

Mayor X, I appreciate the kind words of introduction.

顾校长,感谢你充满溢美之词的介绍。 Thank you, President Gu, for that most flattering introduction.

X先生,谢谢你客气的介绍。

Thank you, Mr. X, for your kind words of introduction.

X先生,非常感谢您的欢迎致辞。

Mr.X, thank you very much for your kind and generous remarks.

我要感谢贸易部长发表的这番欢迎之词,还要告诉你们今天能在这里与你们相聚一堂让我感到十分荣幸。

Let me thank the Trade Minister for those welcoming words, and tell you what a privilege it is for me to join you here today.

4. 感谢款待

我和夫人为有这次机会再次来到中国访问感到荣幸,感谢贵国对我们的欢迎,特别感谢复旦大学的热情接待。

My wife and I are privileged to have the opportunity once again to travel in China. Weare grateful for the welcomewe have received, especially for the kind reception here at Fudan University.

首先感谢英中贸协为我举行盛大的欢迎宴会,我深感荣幸。

May I start by thanking China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) for hosting today's lunch.

首先,我谨代表我的夫人和同事们,并以我个人的名义,对奥巴马总统和夫人给予我们的周到安排和盛情款待表示衷心的感谢! First of all, I wish to express on behalf of my wife and my colleagues and in my own way, my sincere thanks to you, Mr. President, and Mrs. Obama for your thoughtful arrangements and gracious hospitality.

再次感谢你们邀请我今晚讲话,并感谢你们在上海的盛情款待。

Thank you again for the invitation to speak this evening, and for your warm hospitality here in Shanghai.

我要感谢X大学的X校长,感谢他的款待和热情的欢迎。

I'd like to thank X University's President X for his hospitality and his gracious welcome.

首先非常感谢X基金会的热情接待。

First, I would like toexpress my heartfelt

thanks to the entertainment by the X Foundation.

四. 欢迎

我代表教职员工以及商学院的学生一起欢迎你们来到我们的校园。

On behalf of the faculty and the staff and the students of the Harvard Business School I welcome all of you to our campus.

非常高兴今晚能在这里和你们一起欢迎各位贵宾访问华盛顿。

It is a real pleasure to join you this evening in welcoming distinguished guests here to Washington.

我要对X团长和您率领的中国代表团访问英国表示热烈欢迎。

I would like to extend my warm welcome to Mr. X, the Group Leader and members of the Chinese h delegation.

我对各位的到来表示热烈的欢迎! I offer all of you my warmest welcome!

五. 祝贺

首先请允许我就奥运会的成功举办向在座的各位表示祝贺。

Let me begin by commending you all for the successful Olympic Games.

首先,请允许我代表中国国家体育总局和中国奥委会对第24届亚奥理事会代表大会的召开表示衷心的祝贺!

It is a great pleasure for me to congratulate the Peoples’ Republic of China on its 60 years anniversary.

值此10月1日中华人民共和国成立60周年之际,我谨向中华人民共和国表示热诚的祝愿和庆贺。

I would like to extend warm wishes and congratulations to The People’s Republic of Chinaon the 60th anniversary of its founding

例7

很高兴参加博鳌亚洲论坛2015年年会,与来自世界各国的朋友们见面。我们开会的地方——博鳌,十多年前还是一个鲜为人知的小渔村,现在已成为可以共商亚洲发展之计的大平台。博鳌是在中国和亚洲开放发展中快速成长起来的,它的开放与变化表明了中国与亚洲、亚洲与世界的联系日益密切。 It is my great pleasure to join friends from the world at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2015. \\ More than a decade ago, Boao was still a small fishing village little known to the outside world. Today, it has become a major platform for people to compare notes on issues important to Asia’s development. Boao has grown through the opening-up and development of Asia and China, its opening-up and changes have reflected how deeply connected China and Asia, Asia and the world have become. 可以说,身在博鳌能This gathering gives 够“博览天下”、“博采all of us a good 众长”,博鳌论坛是一opportunity to look at 个立足亚洲、面向世our world and learn 界、开放包容的大平from each other. 台。论坛本次年会以The Boao Forum is an 变革的世界为背景,open and inclusive 谋求亚洲健康与可持platform, based in Asia 续发展,很有意义。 yet with a global perspective. This year’s theme \in the Changing World: Moving Toward Sound and Sustainable Development\is a 在此,我谨代表中国政府,对年会的召开表示热烈祝贺!对各位远道而来的嘉宾表示诚挚欢迎! highly relevant one. On behalf of the Chinese government, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations on the opening of the conference and our sincere welcome to all the participants coming from afar.


口译9.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2024河南政法干警考试 行测实训8

相关阅读
本类排行
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

下载本文档需要支付 7

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219