元旦文艺演出中英文主持词(4)

2025-04-26


男:新年的钟声就要敲响,庆典的序曲正要奏响,
The bell for the new year is soon to strike; The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.
女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的华初
With the accompaniment music of our school band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our Huachu
合:更加郁郁葱葱。
More verdure .
女:新春的脚步已在耳畔响起。
The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.
男:是啊,春天是“春色满园关不住,一枝红杏出墙来”。
Yes, you are right.
女:春天是“西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥”。
男:盼新春,望新春,道不尽心中憧憬无限。
Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.
女:贺新春,唱新春,说不完心中欢乐无限。
Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.
男:联欢会的帷幕即将拉上,但是我们知道,在华初的这块沃土上,我们将更加茁壮成长。
Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.
女:让我们衷心祝福我们的嘉宾、老师在新的一年里工作顺利,家庭幸福!
Wish each of our distinguished guests and teachers a successful career and a happy family.
男:祝福我们的同学学习进步,再创佳绩。
Wish our schoolmates great progress and more achievements.
女:祝福我们的华初,在新的一年里,
Wish our Huachu a more splendid future
合:再攀高峰,再创辉煌。
In the new year.
男:华东师大一附初中2006年辞旧迎新元旦文艺演出到此结束。
That’s all for the New Year’s Day Celebration by No. 1 Junior Middle School Affiliated to East China Normal University. Thank you for being with us.


元旦文艺演出中英文主持词(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2024年新春颁奖晚会主持词

相关阅读
本类排行
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

下载本文档需要支付 7

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219